Skip to main content

The 300

During the past few months I had been seriously thinking about getting labels for my designs so that I can have my name of on the items I make for sale.

After searching online, I figured that woven labels will be better than printed labels (they won't fade with time). Then I found World Wide Label, which is a company based in China that makes a variety of labels printed and woven at reasonable prices. Their customer service is helpful and efficient. Depending on the type of labels you order, you get to choose the size, colors, image, font, etc. I ordered 300 woven labels artwork design in the size of 0.5 by 1.5 inches.

I am so happy and excited to finally start putting labels on my creations. It gives them that professional finish.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zambian Flag Shoes

After stumbling upon videos on youtube on how to put fabric onto shoes to jazz them up, I decided to do a pair of my own. The plan was to create Zambian flag shoes. I did them sometime back but only decided to share them today in celebration of Independence Day.

Winter Date Night

It's Date night! What do I Wear?! To quote Amy Farrah Fowler of The Big Bang Theory, “There are two things that say you have a boyfriend and he is real: matching costumes and sex tapes.“ Well, I won't dwell on the latter, but there is lots to be said about matching or complementary couple outfits. Recently, I got contacted by Bonobos .  A menswear clothing brand focused on delivering great fit and a fun approach to fashion. Bonobos love style and class!  They are running a  Winter Style Challenge to see what kind of outfits can accompany looks from their new line of suits. So if you got a date night planned. Look hot and stylish when you head out with your boyfriend by using these looks for inspiration.   SUIT No.1     THE LOOKS...  She's Green Alexander McQueen Double Breasted Overcoat Stardust Dress Cuff Collar Platform Thigh High Boot Marni Trunk Leather Shoulder Bag Black Bow Cocktail Gloves Johnstons of Elgin Green Plain Cashme

5 Tips to get Ready for a Date in the Eleventh Hour

Getting ready for a date is overwhelming and fun. This is one occasion when the girls want everything to be perfect. Most of the women start preparing for the date days before ago. However, there are occasions when you plan an instant outing. This is a tricky situation when you can’t deny the invitation of your special one and at the same time you just can’t compromise with your looks. Have you been in such a situation before? Check out the steps listed below and make sure that you dress to the nines within minutes for the next unplanned date. Step 1: Choose the attire     This is probably the most difficult and time-taking thing. It is better to stick to the conventional way when you are short of time. Wear anything that suits your personality. Don’t try any thing new or something that is untried. Sort out a couple of dresses and take the advice of your friend in choosing one of them. Step 2: Makeup Elegance is the sexiest way get ready for the date.